Sunday, June 20, 2010

Some Kind of Love


Some how these feelings have came through my wall,
they've finally come out of suppression..
I wish they'd go back where they came from,
just stay buried so I can be myself again, so i can feel anything but this..

I've realized the only way to release myself is to forgive you..
I know youre not asking for it, and probably never will,
but I'm trying, I'm trying so hard to forgive you..

Now, I've got to try to recognize my surfaced feelings, and face them

because of you, I have lost my true smile
because of you, I am no longer hopeful
because of you, I am cynical
because of you, I am bitter
because of you, I am needy
because of you, I have completely lost who I am

And because of you, I have the complete and desperate need to love

I am going to try to show you that love,
so today I am working on forgiving you

I am moving forward

No comments:

Post a Comment