Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hey God,

First of all, I want to apologize for not being thankful for the good things in my life. I've been way too concentrated on the negative lately.

You have put such incredible friends in my life. I mean these girls have been by my side for years and you already know everything they've helped me through. Every single time I get knocked down they helped me up. Thank you so much for them God, I honestly could not ask for better.

I'm sorry for putting myself first. I put you on the back burner for a while there, and I'm so so sorry. I'm gonna work on that, I promise.

Please help me be stronger, I've got a lot on my plate right now that I really need you're help with. I know we can get through this.

Please help me be a good role model for my brother. I love him more than anything and I just want to take care of him. I want to be the absolute best I can for him. I want to show him kindness, honesty, humiliation, and most of all, love. I know I say this all the time, but again, thank you so much for that sweet baby.

Forgive me, please, for everything I've done thats disappointed you. I'm so sorry God for the cussing, drinking, dishonesty, selfishness, and jealousy. I want to be better for you God.

Now, I'd like to pray for a few of my friends. Some of them are going down a path they don't know how to leave. Please show them the way out God. I'm going to keep trying too, so I may need you to help me find the words. Another friend is totally lost, and heartbroken. She needs you're strength

I'm sorry this is so long, guess that shows how often we talk. I'm sorry for that too.

Thank you God for loving me and listening to me. I don't know how you havent given up on me yet. You never, ever let me down

I love you God, ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment