This happens every year, like clockwork I swear. I feel you everywhere,
like I could turn around and see your face. I dont know if its because
school is just starting and things are getting hard. I dont know if its
becuase this was your favorite season. Maybe its because its when you left.
But I love it.
I miss you, and I just want to hug you more than anything and show you things in my
life. Like my boyfriend who is so so great to me. You'd love him. Or my friends,
the ones you always knew would be there for me. I wanna let you know im gonna
be a nurse because you inspired me to be. You still inspire me, all the time.
I think God lets you see the good stuff so I hope you know Im doing good
and Im happy.
You were and still are the world to me. You changed my life, Randy.
Ill love you forever and think of you always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment